Whether your smile needs just a touch up or a full makeover, your dentist can help you choose the best treatment plan so you smile with confidence.
Cosmetic dentistry has truly life-changing benefits and our Dentists see these changes in the lives of our patients every day. Many of these treatments can be simple and minor remedies to aesthetic problems with your teeth.
- Porcelain and composite veneers - When you have chips, cracks, or other minor cosmetic problems with your teeth, a wafer-thin sheet of porcelain or composite can be placed over your existing teeth to change their appearance.
- Crowns - Dental crowns are made of porcelain and are carefully colour-matched so that they blend with your surrounding teeth. Crowns are also used to protect your tooth to avoid further damage.
- Composite bridges - Made out of resin bonded fibers and composite these are a short term,cost effective way of replacing a front tooth. These are made in the dental chair and the process is very similar to that of a filling.
- Porcelain bridges - A similar procedure to a porcelain crown, porcelain bridges are used to restore spaces and are particularly beneficial if the surrounding teeth are heavily filled. However, if the surrounding teeth are unfilled the best option for you may be a composite bridge or implant.
- Implants - An implant may be the best option for you if the surrounding teeth have never been filled. While implants can be placed in this practice this is a case by case basis, however, we work very closely with local Implant Specialists who may do the surgery for you and we will still be there for you every step of the way. The restoration (or tooth portion) of the implant will be completed in this practice.
- Whitening - We offer several different options including in house and at home bleach kits. These will give you a whiter, brighter smile. Perfect if you have a big event coming up or if you just want an overall brighter smile.
- Fastbraces® - Fastbraces® are designed to straighten teeth in a short time period of 3 to 12 months. Contact us today to find out if Fastbraces is right for you!
We won’t hurt your fillings
We understand that a trip to the dentist can be daunting but you can say goodbye to cold, sterile dental environments. Our warm and upbeat team are here to put you at ease.